• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

Anime Series that Deserve a Remake

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #1
Whether you found it underwhelming, whether it failed to follow the source material, whether it was just good but can be better, which anime series from the past do you feel deserves a remake?

For me one of the best, but at the same time underwhelming series is Trigun, it's incredible, it was short but packed with a lot of greatness, but at the end of the day, it could be better, the manga is completed and if they were to animate it again they could do so much with the story and characters, and that's something that would be amazing to see.

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Trigun... uwu.... good old days... I want a remake of "yu yu hakusho" ... but not like the current "captain tsubasa" style.... triggers me reee... afro-samurai remake would be nice too ^^

Last edited:
Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #3
Trigun... uwu.... good old days... I want a remake of "yu yu hakusho" ... but not like the current "captain tsubasa" style.... triggers me reee... samurai champloo remake would be nice too ^^
Yu Yu Hakusho would be pretty nice too, though I feel like as an anime it's pretty well done in terms of consistency and accuracy. Hmm, but with a super HD style, wouldn't hurt.

Speaking of HD animation: Shaman King, I wanted to rewatch it so badly, but god damn I can't get over the animation that my childhood self tolerated easily, a remake that sticks to the general story of old, while providing new visuals and much more explosive fights would be oof, please.

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
Yu Yu Hakusho would be pretty nice too, though I feel like as an anime it's pretty well done in terms of consistency and accuracy. Hmm, but with a super HD style, wouldn't hurt.

Speaking of HD animation: Shaman King, I wanted to rewatch it so badly, but god damn I can't get over the animation that my childhood self tolerated easily, a remake that sticks to the general story of old, while providing new visuals and much more explosive fights would be oof, please.
i meant afro-samurai btw smh... i dont know shaman king .....hmmmm

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Thread starter #5
i meant afro-samurai btw smh... i dont know shaman king .....hmmmm
I watched Shaman King when I was like 10 or something, lol. So long time ago.

It isn't even so bad Q.Q I just had a hard time with it. Needa try harder maybe.

Watch the dubbed version also.

E

eStarik

I think neon genesis evangelion.
Not a full remake but a visual pushup and some scenes could be reworked.

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
Hmm, dunno I think the series I loved.
Don't deserve a remake since sometimes remakes fks it up.

While the bad one I don't care since I don't think a remake will makes it better.

But if I have to choose.
it's more likeable be the old series that I can't find it anymore.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
F*cking Naruto. Take out all the filler, shorten the fights, get rid of half the flashbacks and it would be a decent anime and not complete trash.

Top Bottom