• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

[DanMachi] Awesome Fight Scene

Anthony

Anthony

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
So I've already watched DanMachi before but I decided to re-watch it yesterday, I got up to this fight scene and it was so good that I just had to post about it. This has got to be one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a very long time. I'd definitely recommend you check out this series if you haven't yet. Especially if you love Action/Adventure anime as it's most certainly action packed.

Let me know what you think! :D

Snowy

Snowy

Regular
Awards
That was a pretty cool fight scene. It's been a while since I've seen Danmachi now though. Almost 2 or 3 years.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
That was good, never heard of that one before. Too bad its not on Crunchyroll :/

cake

cake

Otaku
Awards
Blast from the past! This one one of the first anime I've ever watched. I might have to rewatch it (like you did) and see if my opinion of it has changed.

Anthony

Anthony

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #5
That was good, never heard of that one before. Too bad its not on Crunchyroll :/
It is on CrunchyRoll for me and I live in Australia which half the anime that Americans can watch are unavailable for me, so I'd say you can, the only other thing I can think of is the name 'DanMachi' won't find it.

I believe it's called 'Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?' I've gotten those two names really confused so much, if anyone knows the difference between them, could you please let me know because I find it weird how it has two separate names.

Kajime Kazuhiro

Kajime Kazuhiro

Apprentice
Awards
My opinion still hasn't changed from this series, as much as how neutral I am to this, but I still have to give props to that scene.

There is still a second season upcoming, so that might change up things and refresh the series to a more decent pacing.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
It is on CrunchyRoll for me and I live in Australia which half the anime that Americans can watch are unavailable for me, so I'd say you can, the only other thing I can think of is the name 'DanMachi' won't find it.

I believe it's called 'Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?' I've gotten those two names really confused so much, if anyone knows the difference between them, could you please let me know because I find it weird how it has two separate names.
Thanks, definitely found it under that name.

Ornithos

Ornithos

Season 2 can't come any sooner it's been like 2 years of waiting for me :REEEEE:

Top Bottom