• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What anime world would you like to live in?

Mochi d'Arc

Mochi d'Arc

baka~!
Advanced
Awards
Thread starter #1
One piece pirate mania? fairy Tail magix? SAO weirdness

Anthony

Anthony

Apprentice
Awards
Hmmm.

This is a difficult question,
I'm a massive fan of Fantasy, Action, Adventure Isekai anime so definitely has to be something like that. I'd say Log Horizon would be my choice.
I'm a massive fan of MMORPGs and the Classes/Sub-Classes are done amazingly there I feel.

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
Toriko world kinda... being able to eat just about everything sounds super damn fun...

Zhareth

Zhareth

Steins;Gate and be Okabe, i'd suffer a LOT but it will be all worth in the end.

Dr.Oktoberfest

Dr.Oktoberfest

Apprentice
Any anime that reflects real life, nothing supernatural etc because realistically speaking we'd all instantly be dead

Sagarius

Sagarius

Otaku
Just a normal one i guess ? not like One Punch Man where the city gets obliterated.

Mochi d'Arc

Mochi d'Arc

baka~!
Advanced
Awards
Thread starter #8
Why not live in the world of nekopara....catgirls are real you know..

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
Wow, what a tough question: Do i take the safe route and pick a slice of life and actually live, or a fantasy-themed world where i'd probably die but it would be amazing!? Hmm, I cant resist the possibility of a fantasy-world. So what if the risks are insane and how unrealistic it is, the chance to experience something like that, to get to fly or have a cool power outweighs the possibility of death, at least for where i currently stand in life: The World that i choose therefore would be the Kingdom Of Magnolia (FairyTail).

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
*googles most peaceful anime* *hmm gimme a sec* LOL

Well ,something like Fate series or for fun some MMO style anime like Log Horizon(not SAO)

cake

cake

Otaku
Awards
To Aru Majutsu no Index would be fun to live in. Magic meets science? Sounds good to me.

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
Hmm, if I could join Project D. Then I won't mind join the world of Initial D.
If I could be a Nakama of Luffy & join his Crew. I won't mind joining One Piece.
If I was struck in a OP MMO game. I won't mind joining SAO/Overlord (Don't have to be stuck but worlds like Log Horizon/Accel World would be epic too.

If I can keep eating every few minutes and gain muscle & get stronger. Then ofc. Toriko.
If I was a Sayajin race. Then I would join Dragonball.
If Jiraiya was my Sensei. Then I would join Naruto.

As u can see. All sekai can be awesome.
If you can be a part of it. :P

Hellwing

Hellwing

Advanced
I would like to live in the anime world of Knights Of Sidonia as i would love the constant thrill of not knowing what would happen next and i would love to attempt to become one of the Garde pilots, Although i might die eventually i still think it would be worth it.

yualexius

yualexius

Definitely Mushishi and I don't care if I have to face death among those almighty creatures, they're extremely magical and mysterious.

Attachments

Zhen

Zhen

Designer
Apprentice
Awards
Who wouldn't want to meet Accelerator and kiss his ass? xD Anyway, he's very interesting. haha
He's one of the best charaters in the Magic Index imo he's frking badass lol

Top Bottom