• We will be merging Anime.sh with another Forum in the near future, forming the largest anime network online! Stay tuned!

What do you collect or want to start collecting?

Shuvi

Shuvi

Apprentice
Awards
Thread starter #1
I recently started collecting Manga and other anime related items . so im curious what have you collected so far ? or what would you be interested in collecting ?

EX: my collection (minus all the posters and stuff that are not hung up yet ...)

Full Size :

cake

cake

Otaku
Awards
Wow, that's a cool way to show your collection!

For what I'd like to start collecting, it would probably be manga and other small anime merch.

(nice dxd collections :^) )

Black cat

Black cat

Don't touch me =.=
Professional
Awards
*whistle* that collection :)
I want to collect all the books in the world :D. And also collect all the "one piece" manga and "batman" comics.

Karasu

Karasu

Hentaimin XXL
Professional
Awards
I've always wanted a massive manga library (well library in general, but manga too). I'm at 0/x right now, but someday... someday sooon.
There's too many series I'd wanna own in super duper HQ.

Don't much care for figurines and stuff like that.

Chris Sama

Chris Sama

Apprentice
Awards
Hmm, I got Pokémon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.
But currently i'm into figures.

Crying Wolf

Crying Wolf

Queen of Procrastination
Professional
Retired Staff
Awards
I had thought of showing off my collection of Liliana Vess cards, but that would require me to pull the ones I actively use out of their decks >.<

Anthony

Anthony

Apprentice
Awards
That's an awesome collection!
I've been thinking of collecting different Light Novels and Manga but I haven't got to it yet.

It's not anime-related but I do have a few small collections of coins.

Hellwing

Hellwing

Advanced
I collect anime figures and im a fan of Hatsune Miku so i collect her figures as well but i also collect posters from my favorite animes so my wall has got massive RWBY & Hatsune Miku poster up at the moment but i plan to expand when i next have money to myself

Fang

Fang

Elle's Pet
Discord Mod
Master
In short: if i like the anime i'll try to buy something of it: currently i have 2 FT plushies and 2 posters, a pillowcase (no not a lewd Dakimura) several other posters from Final Fantasy, a RWBY poster, sweathshirt, Minami Shimada nendo figurine and a couple stickers/keychains from various shows/lootboxes. Oh and a FT sweatshirt and shoes ;) In terms of actually collecting, i want to amass from various animes, i have a list of various things i want from manga series, the Ghibli movies, etc.

Sunyaan

Sunyaan

Library for manga, like genuinely hand picked from me to grow into a massive value
And let’s not forget.... ONE PIECE, EVERY ONE PIECE MERCH I LAY MY SIGHTS ON :3

Top Bottom